SOLD! AND TO AN ACTUAL G4 CHALLENGE COMPETITOR!
I have a NOS (new-old-stock) Land Rover G4 tent for sale. This is the ultra rare Land Rover G4 Challenge Trango 4 Mountain Hardware tent. Virtually all of the G4 Challenge tents were 2 person, this tent is the 4 person model. Search Google or E-Bay, you won’t find another one anywhere. This tent is complete with the ground cover, rain fly, vestibule, etc. These tents are built like a tank. If you want something amazing to complete your Land Rover collection – this is it. From what I can tell the tent has never been used and except for a few tiny spots on the rain fly it’s completely perfect and complete. The G4 Trango 4 comes in two orange G4 tent bags. NOTE – if the tent looks a little wrinkled that’s because I did not fully setup all the clips and fasteners. Also, the Land Rover G4 logos are not faded. Rather they were printed on the INSIDE of the rain fly to preserve the waterproof coating. Lastly, I did not pull out the rear vestibule because I just wanted to set it up and take a few photos.
$600.00 plus shipping. Paypal (as a gift) is fine. Regular Trango 4’s sell for $850.00 The price is firm. E-mail me for more photos and info @ email@example.com
Features & Specs
WEIGHT: –12 LB. 14 OZ. / 5.83 KG. –
REVIEWERS RATED THIS PRODUCT: –FITS SLIGHTLY SMALL –
TENT CAPACITY: –4 –
GOOD FOR: –ALPINE CLIMBING –
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Direct Connection point secures tent body, frame and fly at each guy out point for a solid connection between all three components
- Large dry entry vestibules with brow pole provide ample headroom and room for gear storage
- 2 dual canopy and mesh doors
- Snow flaps on front vestibule seal out spindrift
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped ‘bathtub floor’ construction, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested.
- Internal Tension Shelves provides strength, support for vestibule pole, and 3-D storage
- Mesh and canopy zippered thru-vent allows ventilation and view through the fly window
- SVX windows for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Bartacks color code webbing at stake out points for easy pole set up
- Gear can be stored off the floor using internal mesh pockets or an accessory gear loft (sold separately)
- Multiple guy out points with self-equalizing guy out anchors on side walls
- Loops for internal guy system
- Reflective color coded starter tab on the rainfly and canopy make pitching easy
- Reflective guy-out loops and zipper pulls are easy to see at night
- Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately) REWORD
- Optional rectangular or triangular gear loft stows gear off the floor (sold separately)
- Optional floor footprint available
- Guy out line and line tensioners included
- Pole Type: Paleria ‘DAC Featherlight™ NSL
- Fabric Fly: 70D Nylon Taffeta 1500mm PU/SIL
- Fabric Canopy: 40D Nylon 238T Ripstop FR DWR (Tent)
- Fabric Tent Floor: 70D Nylon 190T Taffeta 10000mm Ether Type PU FR (Tent)
- Apparel Fit: Equipment
- Weight Packed: 12 lb. 14 oz. / 5.83 kg.
- Weight Minimum: 11 lb. 12 oz. / 5.31 kg.
- Weight Pitch Light: 8 lb. 4 oz. / 3.73 kg.
- Tent Capacity: 4
- Number of Poles: 5
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Vestibules: 2
- Height Interior: 50″ / 127 cm
- Length Packed: 28 in / 71 cm
- Diameter Packed: 9 in / 23 cm
- Tent Floor Area: 57 sq. ft. / 5.3 m2
- Tent Vestibule Area: 16 sq. ft. 1.5 m2 / 7 sq. ft. 0.6 m2
Cool old advertisement from Land Rover