Like America itself, American Harvest was built on a promise. From field to bottle, a promise to create the finest quality product, without compromise to the environment or our nation’s natural resources. American Harvest is proudly handcrafted in small batches from organic American wheat, certified organic ingredients and water from deep beneath the Snake River Plain, yielding a distinctly smooth and silky spirit with a crisp, clean taste.
What is American Harvest?
- Distinct taste: American Harvest is organic vodka to which a proprietary blend of organic ingredients has been added, creating a truly unique vodka specialty. It’s a revolutionary way to look at the vodka category. The addition of these ingredients results in a distinctive, smooth, clean and crisp character.
- American made: American Harvest is handcrafted in small batches from organic winter wheat grown on a family owned and sustainably managed American farm, and from water from aquifers deep beneath the Snake River plain.
- Quality: American Harvest has been developed with great care for the quality, organic nature and sustainable growing practices of all of its ingredients. It has no artificial additives or preservatives. The American Harvest Distillery located in Rigby, Idaho is independently owned and operated and is USDA Certified Organic.
- The USDA’s national organic program certifies products as organic based on select practices:
- No antibiotics or added growth hormones
- No synthetic fertilizers or prohibited pesticides
- No GMOs
- No ionizing radiation
- American Harvest is USDA certified organic by the Oregon Tilth
How is American Harvest Supporting the Environment?
- Sustainable agriculture: The producers of American Harvest support sustainable agriculture by using organic materials and an organic production process.
- Wind power: The American Harvest Distillery supports renewable energy. One-third of the monthly electrical consumption at the distillery comes from local wind generated power. Additionally, unused materials from the distillation process are used as cattle feed along with most of the water.
- Recyclable glass: The American Harvest bottle manufacturer is dedicated to a sustainable development approach and to preserving natural resources through the efficient use of raw materials, water and energy. American Harvest bottles are 100% recyclable and are coated and decorated with organic inks and water-soluble varnishes.